Michael P. Warsaw, Chief Executive Officer of EWTN, Fr. Francis Hoffman, Chief Executive Officer of Relevant Radio, and Tim Busch, Chief Executive Officer of Napa Institute, have announced a joint effort to pray and promote the daily rosary during the month of October for “the end to legal abortion in America and an outpouring of support for expectant mothers.”
With the Supreme Court of the United States taking up the Dobbs case in December that could lead to overturning Roe v. Wade, the justices will need the grace of wisdom and courage to confront the issues honestly. Warsaw, Hoffman and Busch hope many other Catholic organizations will join this effort by praying and promoting the daily Rosary in October for this intention, and thus mobilize millions of Americans in prayer.
EWTN Global Catholic Network:
- At 9 a.m. ET, every Monday through Saturday, (9:30 a.m. on Sundays) EWTN viewers can join the Franciscan Missionaries of the Eternal Word in praying the Holy Rosary and other devotions.
- At 3:30 p.m. ET and 8:30 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, pray the rosary with Mother Angelica.
- At 3:30 p.m. ET, Saturday and Sunday, enjoy the Holy Rosary from Lourdes, France.
- And for Early Birds, EWTN presents a Holy Land Rosary with Father Mitch Pacwa at 7:30 a.m., Monday through Sunday.
EWTN Global Catholic Radio:
- Pray the Holy Rosary with Mother Angelica at 5:30 a.m. ET, Monday through Sunday, and with Father Benedict Groeschel at 9:30 p.m. ET, Monday through Sunday,