SAN ANTONIO, Texas, May 20, 2020 /Christian Newswire/ — In the leaked excerpts of the upcoming FX Documentary “AKA Jane Roe,” liberal, pro-abortion activist and film producer Nick Sweeney attempts to destroy the memory of Norma McCorvey, more commonly known as Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade.
Allan Parker, the founder and president of The Justice Foundation, represented Norma McCorvey from 2000 to 2005 in her legal efforts to reverse her own case. With news reports of the upcoming documentary, Mr. Parker has released the following statement:
Here are the most important facts:
- Norma’s sworn testimony provided to the Supreme Court details her efforts to reverse Roe v. Wade.
- Norma changed her mind from being pro-abortion to being pro-life after working in the abortion industry. The actual reality of the callous disregard for women led her to change her mind on abortion.
- Once she became pro-life, Norma fought to the end of her life with all of the power and effort she could muster to reverse Roe v. Wade, including asking the Supreme Court to hear her case again. McCorvey’s arguments in her Rule 60 Motion which she filed have still not been ruled on by the Court to this day.
- Norma McCorvey loved the women of Operation Outcry, the women who had been injured by abortion and who helped Norma collect testimonies of women injured by abortion.
- Every year on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, she felt the grief, sorrow and burden of another million babies killed in America. Even though she knew she was forgiven, still felt legally responsible for the deaths. She felt used and abused by the legal system, including her lawyers and the Supreme Court.
SOURCE The Justice Foundation